Most people over 40 find themselves at a career crossroads at some point. Some people have decided they want a new job and some want more self-confidence in the workplace. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want to know specifically what you personally need to look for – and avoid – in your next career move? Y/N
- Do you want to understand what’s most important to you professionally at this stage in your life? Y/N
- Do you want to understand precisely to what level your current situation is fulfilling you – or not fulfilling you – and why? Y/N
- Do you want to have confidence knowing whether being employed or self-employed would suit you best? Y/N
- For a new role, do you want to know the most important questions that you personally need to ask the interviewer? Y/N
- For a new business or creative endeavour, do you want to know what sort of options would be good to explore? Y/N
What people can expect when they choose to work with me:
Foundation Service – Your Professional Drivers:
It’s hard to objectively explore lasting professional satisfaction by yourself. Here’s the description of the Service that is helping people like you make good career choices (and prevent bad ones).
Are you unclear about what professional situation would best suit you at this stage of your life? Do you want to stop making bad choices, wasting your time and having a constant sense of unease about what to do next? This service gives you immense clarity on where to focus your energy and attention to quickly move to the next stage of your professional life.
Your own professional fundamentals that will be uncovered include:
- Your suitability for being employed, contractor, self-employed, franchise owner, partnership or something else
- What types of organisational culture suits you best and least, e.g. private, public, not for profit, start-ups, established, recently merged, corporates, associates, partners etc.
- The most suitable structure e.g. heading up a team, what type of colleagues/manager you need, what level of remote working,
- What you can proudly highlight and what is best to minimise in any applications or online personal branding
- A deep understanding as to why you have been dissatisfied with your current/last roles and a knowledge of what to avoid next time
- What your professional blind spot is (your career derailer) that you need to acknowledge in order to succeed
- Your most valuable skills to the UK marketplace
- Tailored interview questions to ASK in an interview to minimise an organisational cultural disaster
- And more!
You receive a full 1-2-1 explanation of what all this means for your next career move.
If you are ready to tell me that you, not your fears, are going to shape your future, why not Schedule an Appointment for a complimentary, confidential conversation and tell me about your situation?
Your Professional Vision Identified (Dream Job or Own Business):
- gives you confidence that there is an ideal profession/business that’s right for you
- identifies a dream career goal/business idea
- prevents confusion/panic about what you “should” be doing with the rest of your life
- gives you practical and immediate role/business choices to make
Best in Class Role Finding Toolkit:
Have an instant confidence boost with my highly effective toolkit (one interview for 1-5 applications as of July 2021)
- CV re-write and guaranteed upgrade
- LinkedIn profile optimisation
- Cover letter for a live application
Four month programme
Daily guidance, advice, accountability PLUS Industry leading CV Toolkit PLUS interview preparation PLUS done-for-you work. If you are committed to getting a role in the most hassle-free way possible, you receive my priority attention, my considered advice and the most up to date training to cut through the competition. You use your time and energy efficiently, you don’t make bad decisions, you are guided through the convoluted processes, learn the most efficient techniques and approaches. You will secure your next role more easily, more quickly, more confidently and with more focus than if you choose to go it alone.
SOUNDS GOOD – NOW WHAT?
If you want to speak in confidence to someone who has your best career interests at heart and gives you clarity about your next steps, click here to Schedule Appointment for a 60 minute complimentary Career Next Steps Call with me. I can only work with a few select clients, so the first step is to book a to see if we’re a good fit.
Remove the doubt and uncertainty, and find out which way to go and how to get there. Call me so I can understand your situation and suggest appropriate next steps for you. I am motivated by discovering what’s just right for you and sharing he best techniques to position yourself and reach your new destination. And it could be just around the corner, if you’re ready.
Do something today that your future self will be proud of – book a call with me and get those new ideas started.
What are others saying about my results? Click here to find out
Here are some quotes from recent testimonials that say it better than I can:
Working with you was the singular best thing I have done this year to get my thinking about career issues on track. Not only did I get the opportunity to understand myself and my work life better, refocussing my thinking about what is important to me, crucially it helped steer me away from poorer decisions too.
My fear was that Suzanne would lack substance, be too fluffy or would push me too fast into making decisions. None of which was the case. Suzanne carefully guided me through a thorough evaluation of my strengths to root around in my career and personal goals, uncovering ambitions long forgotten and tucked away.
Finally, I’d like to say how much value I got. I’d recommend Suzanne to others facing a similar career roadblock. This was not fluffy, navel gazing personality based assassination – it’s been a valuable, professional and extremely useful journey with many a belly laugh along the way.
Seeing as you updated my CV and LinkedIn profile for me, I thought you’d like to know that during the interview for the role, the Director told me she had received over 300 CVs. She had selected just 8 to interview – of which I was one.
The main thing I feel now is that my desire to take a new career path is somehow validated. A lot of uncertainty and insecurity has been expelled and I feel energised to really focus on my future business.
A natural coach with insights that verged on psychic at times! Suzanne listens, observes and asks some killer questions that help shift perspectives and ways forward. She’s also very engaging, fun and inspiring to be around.
I so enjoy conversing with you. It’s a combination of a bear hug, Popeye-eating spinach, your favourite soup on a freezing cold day with a massive scoop of oxytocin!
My new CV is truly a masterpiece. I can’t thank you enough and how you pulled that from what I sent you……
Thank you so much for your support and for inspiring a change. I feel like I have regained my confidence. I can’t thank you enough.
I would definitely recommend to anyone that they should talk to you if they are serious about making positive changes in their life to feel more fulfilled and happy in their work. It can only be a good thing for a person’s overall well being. (Cliché alert) We only get one chance at life so it seems a shame not to take every opportunity to make it a happy one.
Click here to Schedule an Appointment for a complimentary Career Next Steps Call with me.