Last updated: May 2018 to reflect the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy (together with my terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which I Suzanne Bourner Ltd (Registered number 8939226, Registered Office Surrey, UK) will process any personal data I collect from you, or which you provide to me, in the course of using the site www.suzannebourner.com (“site”).
When you use my site and service, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to me. By using the site, you consent to me processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
How your Information is Used
I may use your information to:
- send you my newsletters from time to time.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- provide the service that you have requested from me.
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of my website, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to my service.
Disclosure of your Information
I may disclose your personal information to third parties only if I am required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of myself or others.
Access to Information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 1988 to access all the information which I hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com. In order to meet my costs in responding, I will need to charge you a fee of £10. If you have any questions about this policy, please get in touch.