Career change home page
Would you like better Career Clarity in 2021?
2020 was a strange year….. maybe you’re now at a career crossroads and a bit confused?
Do you want to:
- know specifically what you personally need to look for – and avoid – in your next professional move?
- know what your unique selling points are and how to impress recruiters or hiring managers?
- understand what’s most important to you at this stage of your life?
- understand precisely to what level your current situation is fulfilling you – or not fulfilling you – and why?
- know for sure whether being employed or self-employed would suit you best at this time?
- if you are looking for a new role, do you want to know the most important questions that you personally need to ask the interviewer to reduce the risk of a cultural mismatch?
- if you are considering a new business or creative endeavour, do you want to know what sort of options would be good to explore?
WHAT DO I DO?
I help the UK’s over 40s who are thinking of a new role or possible career change but are feeling a bit lost and don’t have clarity on what direction to take. I uncover their professional motivations and can create anything from a 1 month plan to a unique career path that leaves them with no regrets at retirement.
WHO DO I DO THIS FOR?
My clients are highly capable, experienced senior employed or self-employed people in the UK, predominantly over 40, ready to make a significant career move but are feeling somewhat stuck at their particular career crossroads. I uncover what’s uniquely important to people at this stage in life and guide their transition towards either a motivating new role or a motivating new business – or something else!
“No matter how people reach their career crossroads, it is my privilege to help them re-calibrate their compass and guide them towards their motivating working life.”
WHY DO I DO THIS?
When you are happy at work – whether in employment your own business – you thrive. You do your best work, have the best ideas and seem to have loads of energy. And this has a greater impact on everyone you are in contact with – your colleagues, customers, friends and family. When you recognise and accommodate what is uniquely important to you, you can be much more confident in your professional choices. It’s life changing.
My clients learn what is uniquely important to them at this stage in their life and what they must have and avoid in the future to feel fulfilled, excited and renewed. They get clarity and confidence. Then they are ready to be supported as I help to open the right doors for them and lead them through, whether that be towards a new role or new business.
Book a call to tell me about your own situation.